* Masters of Education, Marriage and Family Therapy (University of Oregon)
* Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
(University of Arizona)
Who I Help
* Relationship Issues
* Trauma and Recovery
* Young Children with Developmental, Social-Emotional, Behavioral and Mental Health Concerns (Infants, Toddlers, Preschoolers,
* Premarital preparation
* Expecting/New Parent Couples
* Pregnancy & Postpartum Issues
* Grief and Loss
* Life Transitions
Certifications & Affiliations
* Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (Arizona)
* State Approved Clinical Supervisor (Arizona)
* Child Parent Psychotherapy, national roster
* Clinical Fellow, American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
* Infant and Toddler Mental Health Specialist (ADHS)
Jessica is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. She is also an Approved Supervisor with the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners for therapists pursuing independent licensure. Jessica has over twenty years of experience working with children and families in a variety of professional and clinical settings.
Jessica is known professionally and personally for her ability to build connections with a wide variety of people. Jessica works with her clients collaboratively, tailoring her approach to each person's unique communication style, needs and strengths. With an attunement toward self-compassion, she helps her clients to gradually challenge beliefs and behaviors which no longer serve them and to move toward more effective communication and coping skills. Jessica feels passionate about empowering her clients to find and utilize the strength they already have inside to help make the lasting changes they want to see in themselves and their lives.
With younger members of the family, Jessica utilizes a play based therapeutic approach to help children work through their emotions, process past experiences, enhance personal relationships, and increase coping skills in order to live normal healthy lives without fear, confusion, anxiety or trauma. With over 10 years of experience working with young children, Jessica is committed to helping young people heal and thrive and effectively partners with parents to help each child grow toward their full potential.
Jessica's therapeutic style is warm, direct, and intuitive. Jessica's clients say that she has an ability to find hope in the midst of emotional struggle. They cite her hopefulness and authentic belief in her clients' abilities as the spark that allows clients to begin to create their own positive changes.